Peace of Mind
TinySeats offers every product a warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty entails that all manufacturing defects concerning workmanship and material quality will be compensated, provided that the car seat has been properly used and as instructed in the manual.
The guarantee does not cover the following damages and defects:
- Damages caused by neglect, mishandling, or misuse
- Damages caused by accidents, product modification, or incorrect installation
- Failure to follow the instructions stated in the user’s manual
- Normal wear and tear defects
- Cosmetic damage on exterior material, e.g. discoloration
In the event that the product arrives with defects, faults, or broken parts, the customer is entitled to raise this concern and file a report, provided that all issues raised are reported no later than two (2) months from receiving the product.
Customers are advised to contact email@example.com for any warranty-related claims.
TinySeats references the National Board of Consumer Disputes, should there be any discourse on the filed complaint. In such circumstances, customers can use the online platform on the European Commission website for their complaints.